All products sold at Toplight Lighting have three year limited warranty period at least. Some items boast have five year limited warranty.It depends on purhcase price and solutions.
Toplight Lighting will honor this warranty on any products that fail during normal use due to manufacturer’s defect under the condition of right installation and operation.
Generally speaking, Toplight 's sales team and engineer team will help you analyze and examin what problem it may exist as long as you give feedback about defectives, and the make proper commends and solutions to the issue. Some times, Toplight Lighting reserve the right to request purchasers to return part of defective goods back if necessary for the purpose of examination and engineering analysis.
Toplight Lighting guarantees that the goods are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. Under proper operation, the warranty valid from the date of commercial invoice issued by Toplight Lighting.
Claimants should provide necessary proof of the defective products such as batch number, invoice number, photos, or videos if there is a failure. According to different case, Toplight Lighting will provide repair and replacement of the goods or the defective part thereof or services, or may opt to reimburse the purchase price if that is infeasible. Toplight Lighting's sole liability with respect to any defect shall be for the repair and replacement of the defective goods or services. For the purposes of clarity, 'repair or replacement of the goods or the defective part thereof’ does not include any removal or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses, including without limitation, labor costs or expenses.
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of Toplight Lighting, or modify this warranty, except in a separate written paper document under original signature of a corporate officer of Toplight Lighting.
(1) Damage due to mishandling or abuse of the product.
(2) Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect LEDs products or controls.
(3) Connecting LEDs to the wrong Output Voltage.
Example: connecting a 12VDC system to a 6VDC power supply.
(4) Improper connection of power supplies, LED products or controls.
(5) Connection of LED products or controls directly to any A/C power source.
(6) Connecting Power Supplies backwards to an A/C power source.
Example: connection the 12VDC output of power supply to the A/C input line.
(7) Using products in an extremely hot environment.
Example: using a non ventilated box in direct 120° sunlight.
(8) Water damage to non waterproof products.
(9) Electrical power surges.
Note: It is recommended that if there is a possibility of power surges then you should consider a surge protector for the incoming A/C power line.
(10) Damage from Lighting or Electrical Storms.
(11) Acts of God. Example: hail, flooding, tornado, fire, wind.
(12) Products or electronic components that have been modified by the user.
(13) Products used for purposes other than intended and directed.
(14) Products damaged by connection to LED systems or components not purchased from Toplight Lighting.
For more information about warranty, please contact us at email@example.com .